A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

So Embarassing!

Okay, so I was in the computer lab at school, and the computers are iMacs and the plugs are behind the screen. So I plug in my headphones without looking and "audiojack" pops up on the screen. I go on YouTube and start watching makeup stuff. I was a video for like 5 minutes with headphones and towards the end, took my headphones off, and realize that not only is the sound is playing through my headphones, it's freakin playing loud through the speakers too. OMG. I wanted to crawl into a hole!

2 comments:

Jnie said...

awww...I always double/triple check my volume when I'm in public.

Unknown said...

hahahahahah that's why you shoulda been doin hwk! haha