A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tags everywhere.

So, Christy tagged me, and here goes:

HAIR

Shampoo - Just started using Mane n Tail

Conditioner - And also just started using Mane n Tail

Hair Mask - I have never used one!

Styling Products - Uh, usually It's whatever I have at the moment. Hair spray I use include: Big Sexy Hair Spray n Play, Pantene Pro V Restoratives Frizz Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray, and I just tried Aquanet. Haha. I use Biosilk, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Healing Shine Serum, and also Ganier Fructuse Mousse

BODY

Body Wash - I don't use body wash, bt I use Dove's Go Fresh Energizing beauty bar. It has these little beads in it and smells soo good!

Body Moisturizer - Uh either Lubriderm lotion or whatever lotion I have handy.

Anti Perspirent - Secret. Don't know what sent though!

Fake Tan - Haven't tried one
FACE

Makeup Remover - The Equate wipes from WalMart are freakin bomb, Neutrogena oil free, or baby oil.

Cleanser - Olay Moisture Balancing is Holy Grail. i think they changed the packaging of it and now they call it foaming wash for sensitive skin….i think. I’m testing out Purpose face wash right now

Exfoliator - St. Ives Apricot scrub

Mask - nada
MAKEUP

Primer - Ive tried the Monistat twice, but my friend just gave me Benefit's That Gal

Foundation - Bare Minerals, Benefit's You Rebel Moisturizer, And I just bought a Revlon one.....

Concealer - MAC Select cover or the new Revlon one. It's in a twist up tube with a brush..

Powder - MAC MSF Natural or Sephora's

Blush - MAC Mocha is kinda my everyday one. But I love Dollymix, NYX blushes, and wow I have too many....

Bronzer - I used MAC's MSFs as bronzers, their Pearlizer things, BE warmth too

Highlighter - MAC Iridescent Poweder in "dressed to kiss" or MAC MSFs

Eyebase - UDPP, TFSI, MAC Paint Pots, Paints, yadayadayada

Eyeshadow - MAC! And seriously, everything else

Eyeliner - MAC fluidline, Coastal Scents Gel Liner, Bed Head by Tigi Big Fat Fun liner, Maybelline, Stila Covertible color in Onyx

Curler - Shu Uemura

Mascara - I am using Maybelline Colossal and Define a Lash

Lipstick - Whatever! I have been using NYX ones ltely...

Gloss - Sally Hansen glosses, MAC in Bonus Beat, MAC tendertones (my favee!), Loreal HIP jelly balms, Any clear color works for me too.

Nail Varnish - China Glaze! So wonderful. I have Coconut kiss on my toes and For Audrey on my fingers. Haha I am not mathing at all right now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jr spilled one of my favorite eyeshadows in my roommmmm :(

oh well...thank god for sifters! hahah