A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where have I been.. AGAIN!

I go through these phases where I blog like crazy, then just stop for a long period of time. My last post was from about 2 weeks ago! I think I need to think of a lot of ideas at once, do review, eye looks, hauls, and take all the pictures I need. The I will upload, edit and save pictures for the next time I want to blog, so that I wont feel so lazy do do that stuff everyday. Because that's what i do. I need to find an easier way to upload and edit my pictures. Ever since I went from PC to MAC, I've had a hard time doing this. I will be back though!

As far as makeup had been going, the past week or so had been BORING! Either it's one shade on the whole eye area, or a very neutral (and barely visible) highlight and lid color, liner and mascara. I am totally bumming it. Also, school started yesterday and I am trying to adjust my sleep hours. I swear, I would sleep at 5 or 6 every morning and wake at 12-1pm. Now I am TRYING to sleep at 12 (last night didn't fall asleep until passed 2 though) and also TRYING wake up at 7 or so, which is totally not possible right now so I wake up about an hour or less before class starts. ANYWAYS, I am typing this during my break between classes. I have class till 9:40pm. How lame is that!

Well, tah tah for now! I'll be back soon. I promise!

No comments: