A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cheap Palette

Hey again. I just bought this palette from DD's Discounts (if you are unfamiliar with the store, it's a sister company to Ross). Anyways, I went there looking for e.l.f. stuff. I did see some e.l.f products like nail polishes and these sets, but I was looking for a specific set. Anyways, This one I got was only $4.99. Pretty good and the colors came out really nice.


Photobucket


Photobucket
These swatches are done without base.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's surprisingly good! i've been wanting a cheapy palette with a lot of colors...

and man, jane is BOGO this week, i want their gel liners! but i already met my budget for this week...i dont even know where my money went! CRAP

Jnie said...

wow, what a steal and those swatches look pretty pigmented.