A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Monday, June 16, 2008

SORRY!

Where have I been!? OMG Sorry to the, maybe 3, people who read this! HAHA! I have been working and dealing with my bro's graduation party this weekend. AHH in 2 nights, I only managed to get about 9 hours sleep. I know I probably averaged about 5 hours a night during school, but this is SUMMER BABY! I'm not used to it anymore. If it's before noon, it's TOO EARLY, ya feel me? =)

So, about my new job. I don't know about it. Sometimes I feel like it's too unorganized and I get blamed for things that shouldn't be my fault. My supervisors rush me to do things, when they didn't even train me in the first place. I don't know about that place...

My bro had a graduation party on Saturday. I was helping my mom cook and decorate the house. I didn't sleep till past 5 and woke up at 9:30 to help her out again. Last year, I found out my mother was superwoman. She stayed up ALL night preparing for a party BY HERSELF and still played hostess AND stayed out all night after the party gambling with my aunties and uncles! AMAZING!

I'm excited to play with makeup again. The reason I haven't been posting is because I haven't been doing any new looks lately. I may have already said that in a previous post, but it's true. I do the same looks over and over because I'm scared to try something new. Or, I'm scared that it won't turn out pretty. I wish I had sisters. Then they can be my models! That'd be great!

Oh here's something to post about. I bought a brush at Michaels. A Loew Cornell Maxine's mop 1/2. I already have the 3/8, and a smaller one. I used my 50% off coupon and got it for like $2 something. How awesome is that!? Haha

Okay toodles for now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiii, i've missed you! haha