A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Blabber

I did eye makeup today, but it wasn't crackin. Haha seriously. I mean, it looked cool, but first of all, my pics were not good at all, second, fluidline and I are not getting along. It was a purple look. Oh, whatever. I'll do more purple looks in the future. It bums me out though becasue I wanted to keep the eotd/fotds constant. DARN! I guess I'd rather have something on here that looks good, rather than some crap I put together.

Umm. I got some Avon stuff. Well, I ordered a couple things, because I am an "Independent Sales Representative". Sike. Not really. I'm gonna quit it though. I buy too much stuff! I totally don't make any profit because I keep buying stuff. I'm working for free makeup. That's always good though, right? =) I'm gonna post what I got today. Maybe swatches too!

Oh yeah, I know I just started this blog, but I am broke as hell and can't afford to buy new things! BUT don't let that discourage you from reading this blog! I have plenty of things to make eotd/fotds and to do reviews and just blab on about random things.

Okay, I know this has been the most boring blog so far, I'M SORRY! But I promise I'll add 2 next time! Tooodles!

No comments: