A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Eye Look from 6/7/2008

Here Is my look from Saturday. I don't know why, but I can't remember what I used. I'll make it up? No.
This is what i think I used:
MAC Bare Canvas Paint
MAC Viz A Violet pigment-lid
MAC Fig. 1 e/s-crease
MAC Smoke Signal pigment- outer v
MAC Kitchmas pigment- highlight
+the usual eyeliner/mascara







I didn't spend enough time taking pics, so it's kinda BLAH. Oh well, at least it's something from Saturday!

1 comment:

Vanny said...

It's so beautiful!

I usually don't like flashy/intense eye look on me hehe, I'm just not used to it.

...and i totally love that purple look you got there! Woah imma try it out, looks so pretty! I don't have many purples though >_< hehe.

Btw you have a lot of MAC make up. bet you spent a lot *sweatdrop* I only have 1 in Humid [intense green clor, beautiful] haha, i can't afford to spend too much now...