A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Monday, June 9, 2008

AVON

As I mentioned in a previous blog, I purchased a couple items from Avon.
These are some of the items, not including nail polishes and what my mom got.




I have some swatches for some of the items from above.
This is the TruColor Eye quad in Turquoise







This is the Heavenly Eyeshadow Trio in Green Envy







And these are some eyeshadow pencils that I picked up.

L-R: Soft Green, Camel, Goldwrap


L-R: Slate, Blue Smoke, Vanilla, Celadon, Night Glisten








These feel pretty similar to NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils. I LOVE to use Night Glisten as an eyeliner. It's really big and bulky, but it just glides on really dark!

Yeah, that's it for my little Avon haul. I bought a lip conditioner and I thought I'd love it. I mean, I tried it and it felt really nice and soft, but a little while passed and my lip started to swell a bit. I think I'm allergic to something in it. The same thing happens to me when I use Blistex lip balm or whatever it is...OK, Enjoy!

2 comments:

Vanny said...

nice choice of colors you have! The green trio looks delicious~

Would you buy again (the jumbo eye pencils) from NYX or Avon?

I know Avon is more expensive...

How's Avon's texture compared to NYX?

Thanks =)

Anna said...

NYX is really REALLY creamy and pigmented. I have a problem with it creasing on me, but I haven't used it enough to know. Avon is not as creamy and the colors are really pretty, but there is not much of a color selection.

I would say they are about the same, but maybe leaning towards AVon on the staying power.