A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Just messing around

So, I went out for a little bit and totally didn't use much makeup. It doesn't even deserve a picture because It didn't take any effort. I used Avon's Smooth Mineral eye shadow in Exquisite. I guess you can say it's a highlight color, that I used all over. And that's it with liner and mascara, of course! Which reminds me, I MUST do a review of my Shu Uemura Eyelash curler.... =)

AND to add to this, I was playing with makeup and did a look on one eye.
MAC Bare Canvas pint
MAC Teal pigment
MAC Smoke Signal Pigment
MAC Wondergrass e/s
MAC Phloof! e/s
+the usual liner and mascara










There ya go! To make up for missing pictures the last time. I feel bad when I don't post =p

No comments: