A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's that time of the year.

My birthday is coming up on the 27th. Big 2-2, sike. It's nothing special. I usually hate celebrating my birthday anyways, no lie. It just gets stressful trying to plan things, trying to get people together, trying to find a convenient time for everyone, and it seriously pisses me off. It's too much and I don't want to deal with it. I think I'd be happy just hanging out alone, watching movies with some ice cream and cake. HMPH!

It doesn't stop me from making birthday wish lists though =|

3 comments:

Linda said...

My birthday is on the 28th! But I'm turning 27. Boohoo. =(

I love my birthday. I say screw trying to get people together and do what YOU want. It's your day! =)

Unknown said...

happy early birthday!
i know it gets stressful for me too. i hope everything works out on your special day. (:

Anna said...

hey thanks you guys, i actually had a early bday dinner with friends and i loved it. haha thank goodness!