A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Easy look to do =)

This is a really easy look to do. I was looking at some of my MAC eyeshadows that don't get any action and went from that. I found Trax (described as burgundry plum with bronze shimmer) and decided to pair it with Wooodwinked (described as a warm antique gold). I thought that that if I put the two shadows together, the bronze shimmer will come out more. Anyways, here's what I used.

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Woodwinked (lid, inner lower lash line)
MAC Trax (crease, outer lower lash line)
MAC Shadowy lady (outer v)
MAC Llama (highlight)
MAC Brun (brows)
Coastal Scents Gel liner in Black (upper lashline and waterline)
Maybelline define a Lash

Photobucket

Photobucket


Everytime I list the products I use, I always notice that I ALWAYS use my MAC products. Ugh. I need to use my other stuff. OOh, Stila next? I bought a couple things from Sephora not to long ago that I haven't touched yet =P.

Toodleooo

No comments: