A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A blue one!

This time a blue look. I didn't actually do the look on both eyes though, because I was just trying out my blue shadows. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but blue eyeshadows always call on me to buy them, but when I wear it, it doesn't look right. I was thinking maybe it's the color of my skin, but then I see all women of color wear all different colors of the rainbow and it looks really good on them!

This is my attempt at a blue look. I am still trying to get my camera to take pictures how I like them, but i always end up just using the picture that the flash washes out the colors. O well, at least it's something. I need to change my lighting also.

Anyways, here goes.

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Llama e/s (lid, highlight)
MAC Rose Blanc e/s (lid, highlight)
MAC Moonflower e/s (crease)
MAC Carbon e/s (outer v)
MAC Woodwinked (lower lashline)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Maybelline Define A Lash
I forgot what eyeliner, it wore off anyways... Haha

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel like maybe filipinos can't wear blue eyeshadow...but i wore some today hahah to the warriors game. im gonna post it soon!