A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yellow and brown

This post is going to be boring because I did this look about 2 weeks ago and have now forgotten what I used. I'm pretty sure I can attempt it again with whatever colors I have, but I might as well just do another yellow look with it. I saw a yellow and brown look on Tina Marie Online and wanted to try. Mine pretty much sucks cuz I have have a sucky yellow eyeshadow and.. UGH! Okay I totally want to redo this look! (and next time, remember what I used!)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Unknown said...

the silica powder is back!

Jnie said...

very pretty; the yellow gives your look a nice pop of color but yet I don't find it too dramatic.

I got the scarf at one of the mall trailers, cost me $10. I don't know how much it would be at forever21 though.