A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

HELP!

Okay so I know I just posted about the Lancome Foundation, but MAN! i am really thinking hard about this thing. Since it is $37 and that's a lot in my mind. I haven't tried MAC's foundation but it's about $10 less, and both are 1 oz. But omg, the Lancome one was super light and pretty. I don't even wear foundation. All I've been using is Benefit's You Rebel tinted moisturizer and I think that one was $28. OUCH! I think it gives a pretty good coverage though. Enough of that. Later I will post a before and after foundation application, ya know, since I got my free sample and all =)

Anyone have a good sugestion for a liquid foundation? Eh?

No comments: