A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

6 Random things

I was tagged by Christy (nuts4makeup.wordpress.com)

Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I absolutely LOVE plain/original potato chips (Lays original or wavy!).
2. My favorite color nail polish on my toes is HOT PINK.
3. I sleep with a stuffed piggy (named Oink Oink) every night. (I love pigs!)
4. I live in flip flops. I will stop when it RAINS!
5. I buy on impulse. I don't have a set thing to buy, when I see it, I NEED IT!
6. I don't/refuse to eat BOLOGNA!!

Haha I tag whoever reads this.

No comments: