A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Blue Look!

Hola! I am just going blog crazy tonight! OK, this is my eotd from Tuesday. I was doing a blue look and this is what I came up with.

UDPP
MAC Rollickin paint pot on lid
The medium blue eyeshadow from Avon's Flirty Turquoise Trio on lid ( I was going to use Aquadisiac, but the color seemed a bit dark)
MAC Softwash Gray Pigment in crease
MAC Carbon in outer v
L'Oreal HIP pigment in Restless on browbone
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
Maybelline Unstoppable liner in Onyx
MAC Brun e/s on brows
** My brows are gonna looked jacked because I am in the process of growing them out. I am temporarily filling them in so people wont be able to notice so much the stray hairs underneath. AHH!













No comments: