A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Monday, June 9, 2008

My skin is on the fritz!

I go through different face cleansers. Sometimes I just use regular soap. And it's weird because I notice when I stop wearing foundation, I start to break out. How weird is that!? Anyways, I started using Clean & Clear's Deep Action Cream Cleanser. It feels SOO good. When you rise it off, my face feels really cool. BUT, I think there may be something in it that makes my skin react. (Or maybe it's that thing, it gets worse before it gets better?!). So after using it twice, I decided to switch to Neutrogena's transparent facial bar-original formula. It lathers really nice, but the bar has a slightly odd smell to it. Hopefully my skin will like it!




No comments: