A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Benefits Cosmetics: Legally Bronze

I just went to Sephora and picked up a benefit set called "Legally Bronze". It was only $35!

Here is what Sephora.com says about it:

Legally Bronze ($105 Value)
What it is:
A kit containing all the products needed to create a gorgeous bronzed look.

What it does:
Bronzed & beautiful? Gild-y as charged! This mini-makeover kit has everything you need to look bronzed to perfection.

This set contains:
- 0.4 oz Hoola
- 0.45 oz High Beam
- 0.08 oz Gilded
- 0.19 oz BADgal Brown



My friend has the Hoola bronzer and she let me try it out. I like it, it's not too dark and it gives me just the right amount of contour. I've tried BADgal Black mascara and LOVE it. And I pla on using the Gilded pencil on my waterline, ooh lala. High beam is actually going to my friend, who has been wanting it for the longest time! I have Moon Beam already and didn't need another highlighter-type product.

This deal is too good to pass up! $105 worth of products for only $35, WOWZA! Get it fast because I got the last one and I went to a bunch of Sephora stores before I actually got my hands on this one! Woohoo =)

No comments: