A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Target Makeup Haul

So this is what I bought 2 weeks ago. I haven''t had the time to post it till now. I got a couple items. All beauty related! Here it goes!

E.L.F
5 Custom 4 Pan Palettes
1 Bronzer in Sun Kissed
1 Bronzer in Warm Tan
1 All over color in Pink Lemonade

I've heard about the bronzers being really fragile and turns to dust once the brush touches it, but I think that was the only bad thing about it. I will do a review soon. I've previously bought palettes and those are great, and for $1 each item, why not? =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Maybelline
1 Shine Seduction Glossy Lipcolor in 196 Pink Opportunity
1 Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper in 105 Born With It

I found these on sale for about $4 something. I thought it was a pretty good deal considering it comes with a free lip liner also. Ahh, I'm such a sucker for deals!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



N.Y.C.
2 974A Glamour Lashes
1 972B Double Cross Lashes

And lastly, I grabbed some lashes. These are by N.Y.C. and I am in love with them! I had one of each already, but decided to grab more. These go for about $1.72 I believe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I'll try to do swatches ASAP. I have a hard time getting the true color because of the flash though. And when I don't use a flash, my skin looks orange/yellow. O well I'll think of something!

BYE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

do you get your e.l.f. stuff from the target in vallejo or in napa? do they have the elf brushes there?

Anna said...

I got my E.L.F stuff at Napa's Target and no they don't have any brushes there. I have 2 E.L.F brushes from 2 different sets I got at Ross. haha. I also saw their nail polish at the dollar store, but no makeup though....