A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Define-A-Lash

Review!

I'm pretty sure that many of you have already seen Maybelline's Define-A-Lash Mascara, but it's OK, you can still check this out! I have it in Very Black. I have to be honest, I bought this because I am very easy influenced by what I see on youtube, beauty blogs, etc and just had to try it. At first, I hated it! I forgot why, but something about it made me hate it. I decided to dig it out of my stash and try it out again and I am glad I did! This mascara makes your lashes oh-so-long and it only takes one coat! It adds length and you'll see by my pictures just how big a difference it made for me. There was one thing I disliked about this mascara, it seems to take a while to dry, so when you put it on, be careful not to blink to soon, or else it'll smear! Overall it is a GREAT A++ mascara! I will definitely repurchase!

Here are some pictures...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: