A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

PLEASE don't sell out!

MAC's collection Manish Arora came out online today. Today is also the day that the eyeshadow palette sold out. OMG. I believe it comes on in stores on Thursday, but I won't have funds to buy it until a week a so. I am bummed! This one really caught my eye because of the packaging and the colors inside. I already have Deep Truth, but it such a better value to buy this palette of 6 colors for $38, than to buy each eyeshadow for $14.

Take a look at this!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

maccosmetics.com



So colorful. I love it! I want it! Haha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

damn you're posting more than me now! haha good job

Unknown said...

everytime nessasarymakeup puts up avon lippie swatches, it makes them look sooo good! i guess avon makes good lipstick!