A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A new cleanser.

I just bought a new Cleanser from Walgreens. It's called L´Oréal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser. It's was $6.99 (on sale I believe). But that's not the best part! Walgreens has this rebate offer where it's free after processing your receipt. So I thought it was a great way of trying something out, without having to pay (isn't that just the greatest thing EVER?). After I bought it, I read a bunch of mixed reviews. Some said it make them break out, others said that it was great. I've used it day and night for only 2 days now and it's too soon to see any results.

Things I know off bat is that I LOVE the smell. LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell. I know that doesnt make the roduct work better but O WELL! It comes in a pink but clear bottle, and has a pump dispenser. I do find it very drying though. But since I moisturize anyways, I don't see a problem. Hopefully I can comment more in a week or so, so stay tuned!

Here's a picture I found on Ulta.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




See ya!

No comments: