A blog about makeup and having fun with it =)

About Me

I'm 22 years old and addicted to everything beauty related!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New e.l.f.

I was able to find these 2 things by e.l.f. I got:

Get the Look: Neutral Eyes.
It contained:
-Brightening Eye Liner in Coffee
-Wet Lash Gloss & Clear Brow Mascara
-Brightening Eye Color in Nouveau Neutrals
-Eye Shadow Brush
-Tweezers





Get the Look: Expert Eyes.
It contained:
-Brightening Eye Color in Plum
-Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo
-Brightening Eyecolor inLuxe
-Natural Lash Kit
-Eyeliner Brush





I was excited to get these items because I really wanted to try the eyeshadow brush, the natural lashes, and because I had lost my lash gloss/clear brow mascara (and I loved it!). i also heard good things about the tweezers, and everything else was basically extra. Hopefully I'll do a look with these products soon.

No comments: